Compligo is the leading compliance training and incident management platform, transforming the way you manage onboarding, HR policies, Fair Lending regulations, and environment health and safety procedures. With the Hireology and Compligo integration, send new hire data directly to Compligo to meet regulatory and organizational requirements without manually entering employee records.
How to Activate the Integration
- Contact your Hireology representative or firstname.lastname@example.org to have your account enabled for the Compligo integration.
- Contact your Compligo Technical Account Manager, Account Manager or Technical Support Representative to get your site's partner API Code in order to complete the integration. You may also email email@example.com to request this. The Compli technical team will follow these steps to produce the API Authentication Code:
- Login to the compligo site
- Click on the 'Build' tab
- Click on 'Data Exchange'
- Click on 'API Endpoints'
- Click on 'Partners'
- Click 'Reveal Authentication Token' (i.e. API Key)
- After Hireology enables the integration, go to your Hireology Settings page.
- On the 'Settings' page, click on the 'Integrations' tab.
- Enter the subdomain of your Deployment and API Authentication Code and click the 'Connect' button.
Steps to Sync New Hires
- After your integration setup for Compligo has been completed, you will see Compligo listed in your Hireology account settings as Connected.
- To transfer data for a newly hired candidate, first go to the Candidates’s tab and mark the candidate as hired. Then go to the applicant’s record on the 'Hires' tab and select Compligo. You will see a confirmation that the new hire has been synced to Compligo.
- Login to your Compligo site and then click on the 'Personnel Tab'. The user should appear within a minute or so. Edit the user to update any additional information about the employee.