The Hireology and WellSky Personal Care, formerly known as ClearCare, integration reduces friction by securely transferring applicant data from Hireology to WellSky. With this integration, you can convert a candidate to an employee in real time of them being hired.
A Hireology customer needs to have an active WellSky account.
How to Activate the Integration
- Contact your WellSky representative to let them know that you are interested in setting up the integration with your Hireology account.
- WellSky will enable the integration on their side.
- Let Hireology know that you are interested in setting up an integration with your WellSky account.
- Contact your Hireology Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.
- Hireology will take steps behind the scenes to complete the integration.
- WellSky customers will need their specific Agency ID(s) in hand. This can be accessed on their own in WellSky using the 'Power Tools' feature. However, WellSky Super Admins are the only users able to retrieve the Agency ID.
- The Hireology and WellSky integration will securely transfer new applicant data from Hireology to WellSky, where caregivers can start the completion of the WellSky Quick Apply applicant profile. As the hiring process progresses and applicants are hired or moved to inactive, status updates in Hireology will be reflected in WellSky.
- In addition to appearing in Hireology, the following fields will be transferred to WellSky:
- Applied Date and Time
- First and Last Name
- Street Address
- City, State and Zip
- From the WellSky homepage (the default landing page upon login), click on 'Caregivers' and then 'Applicants.'
- From the 'Caregivers' tab, review applicant data and synced fields in list view.
- With the caregiver record created, from the WellSky system, managers can seamlessly send open shift opportunities to one or multiple caregivers.
Integration Support Contact your Hireology Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.