Hireology Referrals offers a variety of different ATS and HRIS integrations to help you automatically keep your employee data up-to-date without having to manually upload a list of active employees each time you want to launch a referral campaign, at no additional cost.
As an account owner, you can configure your account’s integration. Each system requires slightly different authentication methods. These system specific instructions will be available when setting up each integration.
Jobs Feed via ATS Integration
If you leverage the EmployUs platform as a standalone referral solution without Hireology, integrating your ATS with EmployUs allows us to sync your active job list with your employee referral program. By enabling this, you can automatically open, update and close jobs in Hireology Referrals from your ATS.
Note: if you are leveraging Hireology as your ATS, this is already configured for your platform.
Hires Feed via either HRIS or ATS Integration
Integrating your HRIS or ATS with Hireology Referrals allows us to check if any of your referrals were hired by matching against the referral’s email or phone that was submitted during the hiring process or via a post-hire HRIS system such as your payroll platform. By enabling this, you can automatically update referrals to hired and create referral bonuses once a candidate is hired in your ATS.
Note: if you are leveraging Hireology as your ATS, the ATS Integration is already configured for your platform.
Employee Feed via HRIS or Active Directory Provider (Hireology Customers)
Integrating your HRIS (i.e. Workday, UKG, PeopleSoft, etc) helps to automatically add, update and remove employees to and from your employee referral program. Alternatively, we can leverage your Active Directory provider as well to accomplish the same goals.
How to Activate the HRIS or ATS Integration with Referrals:
These steps will guide you through how to integrate your ATS (if you do not have Hireology) or HRIS platform with Hireology Referrals. It requires an active Hireology Referrals (or EmployUs for standalone customers) account with administrator privileges. Additionally, you need to have an active account with the HRIS or ATS provider you wish to integrate, along with appropriate permissions to authorize integrations.
- To start, go to ‘Account Settings’ under ‘Hireology Referrals.’
- Click either ‘Sign into HRIS’ or ‘Sign in ATS’ under the ‘Integrations Setting’ section.
- Select the system you wish to integrate with and provide the necessary credentials to sign in to your HRIS account. Once completed, click ‘Finish Setup.’
- Once complete, you can configure your integration to your liking. This can be done by toggling the integration fields on or off under the ‘Integrations Setting’ section of the main dashboard as seen below.
- You have the option to customize the field mapping for the integration and once setup to your needs, you can resync the connection for it to be updated.
|Supported ATS Integrations:||Supported HRIS Integrations:|
Greenhouse - Job Boards API
UKG Pro Recruiting
ADP Workforce Now
Azure Active Directory
Contact your Hireology Customer Success Manager or Support to get started integrating your ATS or HRIS provider with your active Hireology Referrals account.