UKG Ready provides the features you need for powerful HR, talent, payroll, and time functionality — all in one platform. With the Hireology and UKG Ready integration, send new hire data securely from Hireology to UKG Ready where you can streamline your people process.
How to Activate:
- Let your Hireology Customer Success Manager or Support know that you’re interested in setting up an integration with your UKG Ready account.
- After Hireology enables the integration, go to your Hireology Settings page.
- On the ‘Settings’ page, click on the ‘Integrations’ tab.
- Find UKG among the list of available integrations and click the ‘Connect’ button.
- Enter in your unique company short code, username, password, API Key, base URL and click the ‘Save’ button. If you don't know where to find these credentials, please contact your UKG Ready representative or support team.
- The system will make a connection between Hireology and UKG Ready, completing the integration.
Steps to Sync New Hires:
- After your integration setup for UKG Ready has been completed, you will see UKG listed in your Hireology account settings as ‘Connected.’
- To transfer data for a newly hired candidate, first go to the ‘Candidates’ tab and mark the candidate as hired. Then go to the applicant’s record on the ‘Hires’ tab and select UKG.
- You will then see a modal asking you to create a unique username and employee ID for the new hire.
- Once synced, the new hires information will be automatically transferred to your UKG Ready account.
Contact your Hireology Customer Success Manager or Support to get started integrating UKG Ready with your active Hireology account.