UKG Pro provides the features you need for powerful HR, talent, payroll, and time functionality all in one platform. With the Hireology and UKG Pro integration, you can send new hire data securely from Hireology to UKG Pro to streamline your people process.
In this article we will cover:
- UKG Pro Service Account Setup Recommendations
- Activating the UKG Pro Integration
- Syncing New Hire Data
- Video Tutorials
- Integration Support
- Related Topics
UKG Pro Service Account Setup Recommendations
To use the UKG Pro integration with Hireology, you will need a service account with UKG Pro. When selecting or creating your service account, please make sure it has the following View permissions:
- Employee Person
- Employee Address
- Employee Contacts
- Employee Job
- Employee Compensation
- Employee Pay Statement
- Employee Global New Hire
- Development Opportunity
- Development Opportunity Session
- Development Opportunity Participation
- Employee User Defined Fields
- Employee Employment Information
- Employee Phone Information
- Employee Termination
- SUI Tax Rate
- PTO Plan Integration
- Company Configuration Integration
- Employee Export
- Payroll Integration
- Personnel Integration
- Talent Integration
- Tax Integration
- Time Integration
- Deduction Integration
- Employee Person Details
Activating the UKG Pro Integration
Next, click 'Integrations'.
Find the UKGPro integration and click 'Connect'.
Enter your UKGPro account details and click 'Save'. Note: If you don't know where to find these credentials, you can contact your UKG Pro representative or support team.
- Service account username (if you need to find or create service accounts, login to UKG Pro and select the Service Account Administration tab)
- Service account password
- Customer API Key (this should also be under Service Account Administration)
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Application URL (this is your UKG Pro Onboarding URL)
- Tenant ID - You can find your Tenant ID under Administration in the Onboarding section. Click 'Onboarding Gateway' to open the Dashboard, then copy the alphanumerical portion of the URL as shown below (example: onboarding.ukg.com/copythisportion/Dashboard).
Success! The integration is now activated in your account.
Syncing New Hire DataOnce your integration is set up, the next equally important step is to sync your new hires. This will ensure that new hire data pushes into UKG and allows for employee data to sync back into Hireology. Follow the steps below to transfer data for a newly hired candidate.
Mark the candidate as hired.
Click the ‘Hires’ tab.
Click 'UKG Pro' to begin the sync.
Enter the requested fields for the new hire.
How to set up the UKGPro Integration
How to send new hire data to UKGPro
UKGPro Customer Portal
FAQsWhat Data Does the Integration Send to UKGPro? This integration will transfer over the following fields to UKG Pro for your new hire:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Hired Date
- You will need to reach out to the UKR rep or support team.
- Yes! Simply navigate to the integration in your settings and click the blue “Connected” button. You will see the current setup and can choose to “disconnect and start over” at the bottom of the modal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.