EmployUs joined Hireology to help companies turn their top employees into their best recruiters. With our new referral platform, HR leaders can better manage the staffing needs of today while empowering and incentivizing employees to leverage their networks to attract great talent.
EmployUs is a powerful referral platform built directly into Hireology, allowing full control over recruitment needs across teams, departments and locations in a simple chatbot interface top employees will love using. Referred applicants enter Hireology’s intuitive ATS, kicking off the hiring process, and employees will have their referrals automatically tracked to drive value for the business and top team members.
Is EmployUs part of the Hireology’s base subscription?
EmployUs is available as a paid upgrade to the base subscription cost. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your customer success representative if you are interested in learning more about upgrading your Hireology subscription to EmployUs.
How do users know if they have access to EmployUs?
When users login to their Hireology account, there will be a green referral icon located in the top navigation bar next to “Open a Job.” Users who have access will be able to click on the green icon and be taken to the EmployUs dashboard. If users click on the icon and do not have access to EmployUs, they will be asked to contact support for assistance.
Note: Only Hireology users with administrative privileges may have access to EmployUs. If you think you should have access to the referrals platform but are not seeing it, please contact your Hireology administrator for more information.
What does the customer experience look like?
The integration will bring the EmployUs portal within the core Hireology ATS. The process outlined below is for Hireology users with administrative privileges only.
- Open a job in Hireology following their current process. Any open job within Hireology with automatically be posted within the EmployUs portal for users to start a new EmployUs campaign to start collecting referrals from current employees
- Click the EmployUs button located in the top navigation bar in Hireology navigating to the referral experience
- Note: If the user has an Admin role within Hireology, but their account is not properly set up in EmployUs, a pop-up will display asking them to call support. Support will then set-up/correct the users account in EmployUs and the user can continue with the flow
- From the EmployUs dashboard, a user can start a new campaign, monitor in-progress campaigns, view incentives, see reporting and more.
- To track referrals and find details on each referral submitted, click on the “Referrals” tab on the left side of the dashboard
- To track bonuses that have been paid, need to be paid or updated, click on the “Rewards” tab on the left side of the dashboard
- Note: When a referral is marked as “hired” they will automatically be tracked and stored in the “Rewards” tab
- To create, send and track employee referral campaigns, click on the “Messages” tab on the left side of the dashboard
What does the employee experience look like?
- Employee is sent a sharable link or QRcode to scan to submit a referral via text, email or from signage onsite at your organization
- The employee scans the code, and is taken automatically to the referral link. This starts a chatbot experience to easily get referral details
- The chatbot asks why they are referring this person and for which position (There are different job tags to ask which open position they are referring for)
- It then asks for the referring employee’s contact information to track and give them credit if there is an incentive for the referral
- The chatbot will then ask how the referral would like to be contacted
- The employee is given the option to select email or text as their referrals communication preference
- The experience ends with an FAQ about how the program works
- The employee can expect email or text communication throughout the entire referral process, so they know exactly where their referral is in the hiring process
- The employee will be notified as soon as their referral is hired so they know when to expect their bonus payout
What does the referrals experience look like?
- Once a referral is submitted, an email or text confirmation will be sent to the referral
- The referral will click link and confirm the information submitted is all correct
- It will then direct the referral directly to the career site to apply for the position they were referred for
What does the experience look like once a referral applies?
- Once the referral applies for the open position they were referred for, all information will be directly collected within Hireology
- The referrals information will be listed under the applicants tab with “EmployUs” listed as their source
What does the experience look like once a referral is hired?
- Once a referred applicant is hired, the information is automatically updated in EmployUs
- Once the integration updates EmployUs, the allocated incentives are processed and the employee is notified their referral was hired
Who does EmployUs integrate with?
EmployUs integrates with Hireology, Workday, Taleo, Bullhorn, SmartRecruiters, Cadient, PeopleFluent, Kenexa.
How can I get support for my EmployUS program?
Hireology and EmployUs users can get support by emailing email@example.com or contacting your Hireology customer success representative.