Adding a referral link to your email signature is a great way to generate more referrals. In order to get started, here is what you will need:
- Your referral link: (Ex: refer-us.com/avengers/r/steve)
- A call to action: (Ex: "Refer a Friend Here & Earn Up to $100")
Follow the instruction below for Outlook:
- Open a new email message in Outlook.
- Select Signature > Signatures from the Message menu. Depending on the size of your Outlook window and whether you're composing a new email message or a reply or forward, the Message menu and the Signature button might be in two different locations.
- Under Select Signature to Edit, choose New, and in the New Signature dialog box, type a
for the signature.
- Under Edit Signature, compose your signature. Add in your call to action and hyperlink to your referral link.
- Choose OK to save your new signature and return to your message.
Follow the instructions below for Google Chrome:
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings > See all settings.
- In the Signature section, add in your call to action and hyperlink to your referral link.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.