If you have a database of applicants from a previous applicant tracking system or hiring process, you are able to upload their data, in mass, to a open role within Hireology.
In this article we will cover:
- Applicant data that can be uploaded in mass
- File type and requirements for upload
- Applicant upload process
- Related topics
Applicant data that can be uploaded in mass
The following applicant data can be uploaded to Hireology from a previous system:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
You are also able to designate one tag to be assigned to the applicant and select a status (applicant, candidate or inactive).
File type and requirements for upload
To upload applicant data, refer to the format in the attached example CSV. Applicant data must be sent to your Hireology team in one of the following formats:
Applicant upload process
To complete a applicant upload, follow the below steps:
- Contact your Hireology team, either firstname.lastname@example.org or your customer success manager.
- Larger uploads may require additional scoping and conversations with the Hireology team.
- Determine the open job you want your applicants to be uploaded to.
- Send your Hireology team the applicant data per the fields/format requirements.
Please sign in to leave a comment.