Once a new hire completes a step in the Onboarding process, you will be able to access the data straight from your Hireology account for review or to print/download those files.
To start, click on the 'Onboarding' tab from the navigation bar. Next, click on the 'Completed' tab. Find the new hire you'd like to review by either using the search function or scrolling through the list. Click the arrow next to the new hire's name you'd like to review to expand the view.
Finally, click on the document you wish to review. A pop up will appear for you to download the document. Click on the download link then click 'Close' to complete the action. A .pdf will download to your computer, open the document to review the information or print to keep a hard copy.
Mass Download Documents
Users have the ability to mass download individual employee onboarding documents in a single action. From the ‘Document Collection’ or ‘Onboarding’ pages, select the candidate you wish to ‘Mass Download’ all of the files they have uploaded throughout the onboarding process. From the ‘Documents’ tab, you will now see a new ‘Download All Files’ button near the top right of your tabs.
The following process is how we recommend users to download all documents:
- Create a file folder on the desktop or other location with the candidate or new hire’s name.
- Using the above steps, navigate to the candidate or new hire’s appropriate documents within the Hireology app.
- Click the ‘Download All Files’ button.
- The web browser may ask you where to save the files. Simply navigate to the folder created in step one. Note: Many browsers default to automatically saving files to a Downloads folder. This setting can be changed to ask where to save each time, or you can simply drag and drop the files from the Downloads folder to the appropriate candidate after they are saved.
- After confirming the download location, Hireology will download each file, one-by-one, saving them to your destination folder. Note: that this may take a few moments depending on the number of files and internet connection.
- Once downloaded, you can reference the files or compress the folder into a zip file to share with colleagues.