To start, set up your default referral bonuses in EmployUs by logging into your Hireology account and launching EmployUs. Navigate to "Settings" on the left side of your dashboard. Under 'Bonus Settings,' set the following:
- Your referral bonus currency (i.e. USD)
- Your default referral bonus amount (i.e. 1,000)
- Your payment type (i.e. Cash, Amazon Gift Card, Gift Card)
- Your payout criteria (i.e. 90 days after the referral's start date)
Once you are done completing those fields, click 'Update' for your changes to be saved.
Once a referral is marked hired within Hireology, EmployUs will automatically create a referral bonus based on the default referral bonus settings and, if applicable, any job specific referral bonuses that may apply. If needed, you can manually mark a referral as hired and create the referral bonus.
Note: If you are paying out more than one referral bonus for a single referral, you may add multiple referrals per referral by clicking on the money ($) icon when selecting a hired referral record.
After a referral bonus is created, you can track it under the 'Rewards' tab (only available for owners, admins, and payroll users). From the 'Rewards' tab, you can do the following:
- Add a start date
- Approve or cancel referral bonuses
- Under 'Managed Rewards,' your account will be charged for the referral bonus.
- When canceling rewards, you may select from a list of common cancellation reasons or add your own.
- Mark rewards as paid
- Under 'Managed Rewards,' funds will be sent to the connector and are unable to be refunded.