Including a referral link to your email signature is a great way to generate more referrals.
In this article we will cover:
- What You'll Need to Get Started
- Adding Your Referral Link to Your Email Signature for Outlook
- Adding Your Referral Link to Your Email Signature for Gmail
- Related Topics
What You'll Need to Get Started
To get started, you will need these items:
- Your referral link (e.g. refer-us.com/avengers/r/steve)
- A call to action (e.g. "Refer a Friend Here & Earn Up to $100")
Adding Your Referral Link to Your Email Signature for Outlook
Follow the instruction below for Outlook:
- Open a new email message in Outlook.
- Select Signature > Signatures from the Message menu. Depending on the size of your Outlook window and whether you're composing a new email message or a reply or forward, the Message menu and the Signature button might be in two different locations.
- Under Select Signature to Edit, choose New, and in the New Signature dialog box, type a name for the signature.
- Under Edit Signature, compose your signature. Add in your call to action and the hyperlink to your referral link.
- Choose OK to save your new signature and return to your message.
Adding Your Referral Link to Your Email Signature for Gmail
Follow the instructions below for Gmail:
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings > See all settings.
- In the Signature section, add your call to action and the hyperlink to your referral link.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.