Enhanced Release Notes for June 2022
We're transitioning release notes to a new platform to allow you to see more details and comment on the latest features. Take a look at our new release notes page to discover our Summer updates.
- We updated the job share panel to only appear if the role’s status is set to “open” or “public” to avoid accidentally sharing internal-only positions.
- We tweaked the custom email template form to make required fields easier to see.
- The location management dashboard is now fully mobile responsive for mobile web users.
- The “Promote” button on a job has been renamed to “Sponsor this job.”
- Referral users can filter referrals and rewards using custom date ranges and other criteria.
- We fixed a bug that prevented some users from saving prescreen survey edits.
- We also fixed an issue impacting some administrators from updating role permissions for their users without a forced page refresh.
- We resolved an issue that prevented certain email templates from loading preview messages before sending.
- We squashed a bug that prevented navigating back to previous pages of applicants and candidate results for some users.
- The job share panel can now be opened again on jobs with no applicants and candidates.
- Users who had issues @Mentioning other team members via comments should now see the full list of available team members to tag.
- We fixed an issue preventing a small number of users from submitting a referral on some company networks.
- We fixed an issue where users could not select members from their hiring team as an interviewer, if those hiring team members belonged to a different location.
- We have updated the verbiage of the check boxes on the ‘Create and Edit’ job workflows to be more clear to users. The following edits have been made:
- Checkbox “Other users in my account can clone this job” will change to “Create a job template that other users on my account can use”
- Checkbox “Allow my locations and divisions to clone this job” will change to “Create a job template that all my locations and divisions can use”
- We have introduced the ability for you to build your own job bonus rules based on custom job lists, allowing for more flexibility and customization to your Employee Referral Programs.
- We have updated the ability to add custom social share images to your referral programs to ensure when you share a job across social networks, the image of your choice displays in that message.
- We have updated email template titles to only allow for 100 characters in order to resolve an issue where email modals were not displaying correctly for users.
- We have corrected an issue where interview times were not loading for users on Windows devices.
- We have removed Microsoft 2007 assessments from SkillCheck after SkillCheck chose to decommission their Microsoft Office 2007 skills tests in alignment with Microsoft’s decision to no longer support Office 2007.
- We fixed an issue where social share images were not displayed correctly when a job was shared across social networks. Now these images will be optimized for a better user experience.
- A disclaimer has been added to SkillSurvey reports to indicate that reports older than 12 months will no longer be available.
- We have updated the design of the custom email template creator to improve the overall user experience.
- We have introduced EU Advanced Rewards, the ability for you to have more control over your referral bonuses and reward pages. You can build your own custom referral bonus rules based on your job lists, as well as adding support for multiple referral bonuses.
- With this update, you can easily create different referral bonuses for different jobs (ex: all Jobs are $1,000, but sales jobs are $2,000) and set multiple payouts over multiple payout dates (ex: $500 on day 90 and $500 on day 180).
- We have corrected an issue where the ‘Help’ button was blocking other action buttons on certain modals when the user is on a mobile device using a web browser.
- We fixed an issue where comments and ratings were not available to be transferred with a candidate, unless the user refreshed their page beforehand.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft 365 background check assessments were not working.
- We have added the option to promote jobs via Jobcase, a large job marketplace where millions of workers connect to find their next opportunities. When you open a new job or choose to promote an existing role, Jobcase will now be within the list of sponsorship options your team can choose from.
- We have improved the ‘Copy Link’ button on the Job Share and Promote Modal so you will now have a clear indication of when you have successfully copied your job posting link.
- The ‘Apply Filters’ and ‘Reset All Filters’ have been updated to always be enabled so that you can clear any selections you have made and have a consistent experience with the keyword search bars.
- The calendar that is shared with candidates through the Interview Scheduling tool has been adjusted to only display the current month to limit confusion on what month the candidate is selecting for.
- We made updates to the badge styling for the number of applicants and candidates associated with a job so that if there are more than 98 it will display ‘99+.’
- We have replaced the ‘Get In Touch’ button with a ‘Support’ tab in the top right menu of the dashboard so users can view how to get in touch with our Support Team directly.
- We fixed our cancellation reasons to accommodate longer text lengths.
- We have launched a new job share and promotions modal that will allow you to post your open roles directly across social channels and purchase sponsored job boards right after a job is successfully opened. Read more about this new modal on our blog!
- We’ve added the option to promote your open roles with CareInHomes, a top-rated caregiver talent network. When you open a new job or choose to promote an existing role, CareInHomes will now be within the list of sponsorship options your team can choose from. Read more about this integration on our blog!
- SkillCheck has removed a variety of outdated tests that have had little to no usage and added new tests centered around modern software soft skills like Word, Excel Outlook and Powerpoint.
- We have introduced the ability to create employee referral review campaigns with the use of custom links. Simply build and schedule a campaign with a custom link to direct employees straight to Glassdoor or another site to leave a review about your company.
- Additionally, you can now build custom QR codes that direct employees or candidates to any link of your choice from their mobile device. We offer the ability to build and analyze the usage of these QR codes right in EmployUs.
- We have launched recurring jobs newsletters, a feature designed to create and schedule campaigns to highlight your recently opened positions to keep employees up-to-date on your latest job offerings.
- We have improved the integration between Hireology and EmployUs so now new hires marked in Hireology will automatically be added as employees in EmployUs. Read more about all these EmployUs updates on our blog!
- We fixed a bug that caused an issue when trying to change the phone number or add a resume file while editing a candidate’s info in the app.
- Facebook Jobs promotion will no longer be available amongst the list of sponsored job boards since Facebook is no longer supporting this feature across all organizations they work with.
- We have updated the copy for the “Reject Letter to Applicants” and “Send Candidate Application” email templates.
- We fixed an issue on the candidate search functionality where the ‘Reset All’ filter was not resetting the applied ‘Custom Date’ filter.
- Additionally, we resolved an issue on the candidate search functionality where the ‘Cancel’ button was clearing all previously applied filter selections.
- We launched Interview Scheduling, a feature designed to provide you and your team with a better way to schedule interviews. You can automatically sync hiring manager calendars with Hireology and give applicants the power to choose a time that works best for them. Read more about Interview Scheduling on our blog!
- We’ve made substantial improvements to our candidate search functionality to provide a more efficient way to quickly search and find the right candidate by email, phone number, and other resume keywords to return highly relevant results. Read more about candidate search on our blog!
- Users now have the ability to directly post their referral campaigns on their social media accounts. With a single click, user can push out a message and share open jobs with their networks.
- We fixed an issue where incorrect company logos were populating in new accounts.
New - Mobile Updates
- Applicants can now be rated on our 5-star scale to identify top performers and prioritize follow-ups in the hiring process.
- Pre-screen surveys can now be sent right from the app to applicants.
- The email subject field within threaded replies will now include the subject line of the latest message.
- Users will now see more contextual information including the most recent action such as a completed interview and location details in addition to the candidate’s name in the headers of email and SMS messages.
Fixed - Mobile Updates
- We fixed a but that showed some users a persistent new message notification even if there was not a new message to review.
- We fixed an issue where the date displayed was not updated to reflect the current date if a user remained in an active session for longer than 24 hours.
- We launched Mass Download, a feature designed to allow users to batch download all individual employee onboarding documents in a single action. This feature is available for both Document Collection and Onboarding. Read more about Mass Download on our blog!
- We have increased the functionality of admins for multiple EmployUs accounts so they can now easily switch between their accounts and view stats across all of their locations.
- We added new Google schema code to our job pages to meet Google’s new guidelines to improve search rank for roles opened in Hireology.
- We made improvements to enhance the reliability of our EmployUs referral platform integration with Sense.
- We resolved a bug related to some outreach referral request emails being sent to spam for some organizations.
- We fixed a bug that caused some employee referrals to be incorrectly tagged as manual uploads for some users.
- We fixed an issue that caused duplicate disposition codes appearing for some users.
- We resolved a bug that prevented interview notes to be sent along with other candidate details during a candidate transfer to another position.
- We added two new background packages. Customers now have the option to select the FACIS or QuickSearch + FACIS packages.
- We now support Google Tag Manager, which allows customers the ability to add and manage their own tags for conversion tracking, site analytics and more. See 'Adding Hireology Tracking to Your Google Tag Manager Account' for more details.
- We updated the verbiage associated with ordering a Smartpost Sponsored Job to set clear expectations of their results.
- We fixed an issue where applicants and candidates were being moved to the wrong tabs in the selection manager.
Article is closed for comments.