- We added functionality in our iPhone app that allows users to see all applicants and candidates across open jobs, search, sort and filter people, view candidate hiring steps and decline or hire candidates directly from the app.
- Interview score colors now match the color in the main app. Previously, interview scores always appeared in green.
- We fixed a bug that didn’t submit some job applications from a specific version of Safari on older iOS devices.
- We updated the listed prices on our recently-released Federal Criminal Background Check packages.
- ClearCare fixed an issue that caused some Hireology users to experience connection errors.
- We made updates to improve the speed of filtered searches on mobile devices.
- When a user drafted an email within the Candidates tab to an applicant associated with multiple roles, their email text would disappear unless the user selected a role from the “Job you are contacting candidate about” dropdown. This issue has been fixed, and email text/dropdown selections can happen in any order.
- We fixed an issue that prevented our Insights reporting feature to disappear in some demo environments. Service has now been restored and Insights can be demoed.
- We updated the IP addresses on file for Neuvoo and Talent.com at their request. This means we won’t lose out on applicants coming in from these sources that might have been blocked as coming from an unknown source.
- We added background check package options that allow you to conduct a federal criminal background check on potential candidates. Federal crimes, which can be very serious, don’t appear in state or local databases. Search 92 federal districts to retrieve state-level records from federal district courts to discover crimes committed against the United States government.
- We added background check package options that allow you to conduct a 9-panel drug screen on potential candidates. This package includes urine-based tests for:
- We added background check package options that allow you to conduct an HHS–regulated, DOT–approved drug screening to ensure your drivers are not impaired on the road.
- Perform a standard DOT-approved drug test and/or random, post-accident or reasonable suspicion drug screening and breath alcohol testing.
- We fixed a display issue associated with the “attach file” button when an applicant tries to submit a resume or cover letter. The text appeared at the very bottom of the button, but now appears centered.
- We fixed an issue that prevented customers from syncing their accounts with our Clickboarding integration. This issue was caused by an incorrect location tag associated with our customers’ accounts.
- We fixed an issue that impacted select customers that caused the Users page not to load inside their account. This issue was limited to users with Admin permissions. The culprit was redundant code embedded in the users’ permissions that caused pages to time out while loading.
- We fixed an issue that caused attachments associated with comments made on a candidate’s profile to drop if there are more comments than the comment modal allowed.
- Fixed an issue where candidates weren’t displaying in selection manager when the checklist filter was selected
- We fixed an issue that allowed users to create a job with no hiring steps associated. Users can now edit hiring steps after creating a job.
- We updated the in-app support chat widget to point to the new Zendesk chat client where it formerly pointed to UserVoice.
- With the move from UserVoice to Zendesk, we have updated all Knowledge Base reference links to point to support.hireology.com, which redirects to Zendesk. Any future iterations will require a single update to point support.hireology.com to the new host.
- We created a validation on the application that requires users to submit a valid, 10-digit phone number with their application. Previously, users were able to enter non-standardized phone numbers in an application that resulted in issues for hiring managers trying to contact candidates.
- We fixed a Mobile iOS issue that prevented long City and State combinations in the Jobs to Review section from wrapping as expected, causing overlap with the job next to it.
- We fixed an issue where no error message was displayed when a blank resume is used to apply on mobile iOS web. Users are now shown an error message and advised to try submitting their application again via a desktop or laptop computer.
- Fixed an issue where emailed interview pdf downloads contained incorrect information in the printed header section.
- We added a path for users who created a new job without any hiring steps to go back and add hiring steps after the job is created.
- Fixed an issue where applicants from Facebook were able to apply without the “Last Name” field filled out.
- Deployed a patch from Rails 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199. The change is only related to a regex fix for translating money numbers in a database.
- We fixed an issue for desktop users that caused an overlap of the risk diagram and notes box in the Interview page view. The issue was happening on browser windows sized between 1024px and 668px wide.
- We fixed an issue that caused the Qualifications and Responsibilities section of Description Wizard to appear as a bulleted list for mobile users.
- We fixed an issue that caused Android users on mobile web to be able to see the mobile candidate search feature when it was turned off. Code leaked from behind the flipper causing this issue.
- We fixed an issue that allowed users to add the same applicant/candidate to a job they already had a candidate profile for
- We fixed an issue that caused the “Review Soon” section displayed incorrectly as users resized the view window. We adjusted the styling so the overlap no longer occurs.
- We fixed an issue that prevented users that live in a parent account from showing up on the child account’s filters on the Jobs page.
- We fixed an issue that threw an error when users selected errant company and job combinations. Instead of an error, the search results now display as blank.
- We fixed an issue that prevented admin users from seeing hiring managers in the filter section on the jobs tab after selecting a location.
- We fixed an issue that caused an modal to pop up any time the users hit the ESC key that read “re you sure you want to delete this job"
- We fixed an issue with the mobile app prescreen survey that caused a hiring team to see both an applicant’s incorrect answer and the correct answer at the same time.
- We fixed an issue that caused the edit and save buttons to overlap with the section header on mobile web
- We fixed an issue that caused the Hiring Manager filter on the Jobs page to disappear for non-admin users. It is intended to be viewable by everyone.
- We fixed an issue that caused the checklist for a candidate associated with a job to flicker while we show the loader for a second and then reappears.
- We fixed an issue that allowed users to submit email addresses with the ‘%’ character, which caused errors on the backend when submitted.
- We fixed an issue that caused save option buttons to overlap when a user saved a checklist with duplicate items.
- We fixed an issue that displayed interviews with a score of 0% as having been scored manually once the user clicked into the Interview page. The score percentage and risk diagram were also missing in this view.