When actions are taken on applicants and candidates in your Hireology account, Indeed Disposition Sync automatically sends this information to Indeed. This data is aggregated by Indeed and over time, is used to improve the way jobs are displayed to job seekers with matching qualifications.
Indeed is the #1 job site1 in the world and the largest source of applicant traffic. Being proactive in moving people through your hiring process and indicating what candidates aren’t the right fit, feeds disposition information to Indeed, increasing the likelihood of the right candidates finding your jobs!
In this article we will cover:
Understanding Disposition Sync
When any of the actions listed below occur in your Hireology account, a notification of the status change is sent to Indeed along with the Indeed application ID and timestamp, only if the person applied via Indeed.
- NEW - When someone is marked as 'New' in Hireology by applying to your job(s).
- CONTACTED - When an email or text message is sent to someone in Hireology.
- INTERVIEWED - When you have completed and scored an interview with a candidate.
- JOB OFFERED - When an offer letter is sent to a candidate.
- HIRED - When the 'Hire' button is clicked for a candidate.
- DECLINED - When the 'Decline' button is clicked for an applicant or candidate.
Although Indeed is informed when these status changes occur, not all details of the interactions are sent to Indeed. Things like company information, personal information, and the content of your communication are not disclosed in disposition sync reports. Additionally, Indeed Disposition Sync does not change your experience on Hireology, and candidates are not alerted to status changes until you notify them of where they stand in the hiring process.
- Advancing Applicants to Candidates
- Candidate Communication - SMS (Text Messaging)
- Candidate Communication - Email
- Scheduling Interviews
- Declining Applicants or Candidates
- Hiring a Candidate
1Comscore, Total Visits, September 2021
Please sign in to leave a comment.