A Hireology customer needs to have an active ClearCare account.
How to Activate the Integration
- Contact your ClearCare representative
- ClearCare will enable the integration on their side
- Contact your Hireology Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hireology will take steps behind the scenes to complete the integration.
- ClearCare customers will need their specific Agency ID(s) in hand. This can be accessed on their own in ClearCare using the “Power Tools” feature. However, ClearCare Super Admins are the only users able to retrieve the Agency ID.
- The first iteration of the Hireology and ClearCare integration will securely transfer new applicant data from Hireology to ClearCare, where caregivers can start the completion of the ClearCare Quick Apply applicant profile.
- In addition to appearing in Hireology, the following fields will be transferred to ClearCare:
- As the hiring process progresses and applicants are hired or moved to inactive, status updates in Hireology will be reflected in ClearCare.
- From the ClearCare homepage (the default landing page upon login), click on Caregivers, then Applicants.
- From the Caregivers tab, review applicant data and synced fields in list view.
- With the caregiver record created, from the ClearCare system, managers can seamlessly send open shift opportunities to one or multiple caregivers.
Integration Support Contact your Hireology Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.