June 8, 2018
- If you have already finalized a reference check report and then received additional reference feedback, you can now use the "Finalize and View New Report" button to refresh the reference report to ensure the final score is calculated based on all feedback.
- The Background Check status page now displays the date when a candidate has submitted their information to Accurate Background to give more insight into when the background check will begin processing.
May 21, 2018
- Following recent changes to legislation and your feedback, we've removed a question regarding an applicant's current compensation question from the standard Hireology application template.
- We've streamlined the reference check template search experience to make it easier to find the relevant set of questions most relevant to your open positions
April 23, 2018
- Our newest job board offering, SmartPost, is officially launched and available for all U.S. customers within Hireology. SmartPost helps advertise open roles across national job boards, local classifieds, and social media for a more efficient way to drive quality candidates.
- Hireology users can now add a job title in their profile settings. Any existing user can add this detail right now, and we'll ask for a contact's title during the new user creation process moving forward.
- Admins can easily reset user passwords with the new "Needs to Reset Password" checkbox on the user admin panel. If this is checked for a user, they must set a new password. If the user is currently logged in when the check is made, they will need to set a password before they can do anything in the app.
- The Hireology SmartRank has been renamed to prescreen survey.
April 5, 2018
Cancel an Onboarding Process
Our customers will now be able to cancel an onboarding process once it has been started but not completed. They will also be able to move a hire with a canceled onboarding process back to candidate or inactive status.
This should help customers who have our onboarding solution but have hires who do not show up for their first day of work. Now they will be able to take action and reduce the clutter.
March 22, 2018
Advanced Candidate Search Using Email and Phone #
We've Improved advanced search functionality with the ability to search for an applicant or candidate by phone number or email address in the 'Keywords & Tags' search input within advanced search.
March 8, 2018
The Career Site settings page now has an updated look and feel, making it easier to find what you’re looking for, and reducing manual errors with verification capabilities.
More verification capabilities with Google Analytics tracking and social media links to ensure users are entering valid tracking ID’s and social media links.
A “Copy Widget Code” plugin button making it easier for you to copy and paste the correct URL so jobs are correctly posted to your Career Site.
You can now return to the default setting (newest jobs on top), if you no longer want to customize your job posting order.
March 1, 2018
Duplicate Background Check Notification Emails
We have fixed the issue in which users were getting multiple versions of background check notification emails. You will now only receive one email when a candidate completes the background check authorization process.
Resend Background Check Authorization Emails
If you need to resend a background check authorization email to the candidate, you can now do so via the background check status page for a specific candidate.
Sourcing Insight Date Ranges
In the Sourcing Insight you can now identify trends in your performance over a longer time period by viewing the last 60 and 90 days of data. In order to adjust the time period of your data, navigate to the “time-period” drop down on the right-hand side of your screen.
Candidate Apply Date and Source
We received customer feedback that our users would find it helpful to view the date the candidate applied and the source they came from in more than one location. Previously this information was available only on the candidate report card tab.
In order to make this information easily accessible, we’ve added it to the documents tab, history, interviews, background checks and testing pages.
February 19, 2018
Creating Jobs with Multiple Locations
If you are cloning or editing a job with multiple locations, the job will be updated to the first location associated with it. This change was implemented to make our jobs compliant with our job board partners. If you have a job with multiple locations, be sure to create a new job with the different city and zip code.
January 30, 2018
An entry will now be added to the Candidate History view when a new hire has been synced to a payroll provider to give track when this event occurred.
January 23, 2018
Filtered Search Across Organizations
We fixed an issue where users in a parent organization authorized to view candidates across all locations were presented with the total organization database even if they were zoomed into a specific location. These zoomed users will now only see results relevant to the specific filtered location.
January 11, 2018
An entry will be added to the Candidate History when an Onboarding Process has been started, canceled, declined, and completed for a particular candidate for hiring managers to track when these events occurred