November 7, 2018
📈Industry benchmarks are now available for automotive dealerships in Kentucky. For a full list of states and business categories included in benchmark data, click here.
October 31, 2018
A new update to job visibility allows users to publish job postings that are only visible to internal applicants, accessible only with a direct link. Jobs can now either be Internal, Public or Pending. Learn more here about how this update works.
📈Industry benchmarks are now available for automotive dealerships in Alberta, Canada. For a full list of states and business categories included in benchmark data, click here.
October 24, 2018
An update to onboarding will now allow you to control what onboarding processes show up for each location.
Users can now filter candidates by years of experience.
🔧 We fixed an issue where the incorrect closed data was showing in the job status dropdown.
October 17, 2018
⏭ We’ve made improvements to make pagination more consistent in the app, which you can see in places like Selection Manager, Jobs, Onboarding and the hiring steps table.
🛠 New enhancements to our ADP logging will allow us to more accurately diagnose issues and reduce troubleshooting time.
October 10, 2018
⛔️The Onboarding tab will now be hidden for customers who do not have Onboarding enabled. The “Introducing Onboarding” page seen below will no longer appear in the app.
🔗 We’ve made improvements to the way we sync our candidate data with Click Boarding to allow for greater efficiency and scalability. Previously, all candidate data for a customer was pulled down every 3 minutes. Now, only candidate data that has been updated since the last poll will be pulled down.
🔧 We fixed a bug that prevented onboarding to be enabled for accounts with more than one onboarding subscription.
⚡️ Here are new design enhancements you can now find in the app:
- Alert boxes have been updated so that the text and icon are aligned better
- The color change that occurs when you hover over a button has been sped up.
- The default color for all outline buttons have been changed from gray to blue.
📄 We changed the layout of the Candidate Overview page to make it easier to view resumes.
🔦 After conducting a search from the Candidates section, you can now add them to a job with one click.
🔧 We fixed an issue where paging arrows weren’t working if a user was viewing the references, testing or background check pages.
🔧 We fixed an issue where stored session data caused users to be redirected to the page of their last session, often re-offering a document download if the user’s last action in the app was downloading a document (e.g. a resume). This release resolved complaints from users that they could not sign in and would download the same file every time they tried to sign in. We’ve now excluded document downloads from the locally stored URLs.
📊 New Insights tips explain what it means for your hiring velocity to be Poor, Average, Good or at Industry Average:
- Poor means the value is less than 80% of meeting the industry average.
- Average means the value is less than the industry average, but 80% or closer of reaching that goal.
- Good means the value is greater than or equal to the industry average.
- Industry Average refers to the average hiring velocity for your industry.
October 3, 2018
⌛️ Improvements to candidates section performance include a boost to the time to load the page and execute searches, as well as the way paging arrows work when moving between candidates.
🔧 We fixed a bug that was preventing users from turning on disposition codes in their accounts.
September 19, 2018
📊 Insights now has industry benchmarks available for auto dealerships and SMB, allowing customers to better understand how their hiring process compares to similar organizations. For auto, view the full list of states included in benchmark data. For all other businesses, view the full list of business categories included.
👥 You can now successfully create custom user roles in the admin panel. We resolved a previous issue where a role set in the admin panel would fail to update the user’s role on memberships across all of the organization’s locations and cause mismatched permissions.
September 12, 2018
📈 A new sample Caliper assessment is now available to download when purchasing assessment testing.
🔧 We fixed an issue where a candidate’s name or email wasn’t being carried over to a new order if a background check timed out.
📊 Insights now shows a legend bar that helps users better understand Applicants Reviewed, Time to Review and Time to Hire data.
✉️ We fixed an issue with Insights emails to now show the correct time frame when clicking links from the email.
⌛️ We fixed an issue with interviews that were loading slowly or not loading at all.
August 30, 2018
📊 Insights now has a new homepage making it easier to quickly see overall performance across your 3 key success benchmarks – hiring velocity, process adherence, and sourcing ROI.
🔌 We've made some behind-the-scenes changes to background check processing to make our integration with our provider stronger if there is a minor disruption in service.
🔐 When setting a new password, our new tooltip shows when each security criteria is met to keep everyone safe and secure.
August 23, 2018
💬 SMS Messaging – Hiring managers can now use SMS to connect with applicants and candidates in addition to email. Learn more about the new SMS capabilities here.
🔎 We made updates to the Candidates section that will decrease the time it takes to load the page and display search results.
August 16, 2018📋 We made navigating to the candidate report card to do things like schedule interviews and order/view background checks easier. From the new Candidates section, clicking the job name below a candidate’s name will now take you to the candidate report card instead of just going to the selection manager.
August 9, 2018
- Resolved an issue that was causing the references page to show an error because it was trying to calculate a value before all necessary information was returned from SkillSurvey.
- Replaced “SmartRank with “Prescreen Survey” throughout the app for consistency.
- We fixed an issue in the Jobs filter in the Candidates section to show correct roles based on user permissions.
- We fixed an issue for some SmartPost jobs that were posting outside of the United States.
- Insights users will now see a default message the Adherence Tab if they don't have data to view.
- The custom date range picker is now in the “last X days” format, excluding today. For example, when I use the picker for the last 7 days on August 7th, the custom date range will highlight July 31st - August 6th.
- If a user sets a custom date range and leaves Insights, when the user returns they will return back to the custom date and state of information from where they left off.
- Customers can now click their Insights Reporting email and access the exact view of information for Sourcing, Adherence, and Hiring Velocity automatically for the 7 or 30 day time period.
August 1, 2018
- Compli integration users no longer need to include a new hire's work email address when syncing hiring process data to Compligo.
- We've made job applications easier for your applicants to see where they may have skipped or miskeyed required information in question fields.
July 18, 2018
- Insights users can now customize the date range using the new time picker to review hiring velocity, process adherence, and sourcing candidates.
- Career site widgets now have pagination at the bottom of the first page of results. This will help prevent the widget to cause an applicant to scroll through a very long list of openings.
- We fixed a bug that caused sorting jobs by city to or category to make certain remote or featured jobs to disappear.
- We fixed a bug that prevented users from deleting a Caliper assessment from their cart if they changed their mind before ordering the test.
June 13, 2018
- Hireology and Automotive News have partnered to create the single largest source of automotive retail jobs in North America. The Automotive News Jobs Board, powered by Hireology, provides senior-level dealership roles with maximum exposure to the industry's most engaged candidates.
- We've added a few additional password requirements designed to make our user accounts much more secure. When selecting a new password or setting one up for the first time, a tooltip will show you how to create a strong password to protect your organization's data.
June 8, 2018
- If you have already finalized a reference check report and then received additional reference feedback, you can now use the "Finalize and View New Report" button to refresh the reference report to ensure the final score is calculated based on all feedback.
- The Background Check status page now displays the date when a candidate has submitted their information to Accurate Background to give more insight into when the background check will begin processing.
May 21, 2018
- Following recent changes to legislation and your feedback, we've removed a question regarding an applicant's current compensation question from the standard Hireology application template.
- We've streamlined the reference check template search experience to make it easier to find the relevant set of questions most relevant to your open positions.
April 23, 2018
- Our newest job board offering, SmartPost, is officially launched and available for all U.S. customers within Hireology. SmartPost helps advertise open roles across national job boards, local classifieds, and social media for a more efficient way to drive quality candidates.
- Hireology users can now add a job title in their profile settings. Any existing user can add this detail right now, and we'll ask for a contact's title during the new user creation process moving forward.
- Admins can easily reset user passwords with the new "Needs to Reset Password" checkbox on the user admin panel. If this is checked for a user, they must set a new password. If the user is currently logged in when the check is made, they will need to set a password before they can do anything in the app.
- The Hireology SmartRank has been renamed to prescreen survey.
April 5, 2018
Cancel an Onboarding Process
Our customers will now be able to cancel an onboarding process once it has been started but not completed. They will also be able to move a hire with a canceled onboarding process back to candidate or inactive status.
This should help customers who have our onboarding solution but have hires who do not show up for their first day of work. Now they will be able to take action and reduce the clutter.
March 22, 2018
Advanced Candidate Search Using Email and Phone #
We've Improved advanced search functionality with the ability to search for an applicant or candidate by phone number or email address in the 'Keywords & Tags' search input within advanced search.
March 8, 2018
The Career Site settings page now has an updated look and feel, making it easier to find what you’re looking for, and reducing manual errors with verification capabilities.
More verification capabilities with Google Analytics tracking and social media links to ensure users are entering valid tracking ID’s and social media links.
A “Copy Widget Code” plugin button making it easier for you to copy and paste the correct URL so jobs are correctly posted to your Career Site.
You can now return to the default setting (newest jobs on top), if you no longer want to customize your job posting order.
March 1, 2018
Duplicate Background Check Notification Emails
We have fixed the issue in which users were getting multiple versions of background check notification emails. You will now only receive one email when a candidate completes the background check authorization process.
Resend Background Check Authorization Emails
If you need to resend a background check authorization email to the candidate, you can now do so via the background check status page for a specific candidate.
Sourcing Insight Date Ranges
In the Sourcing Insight you can now identify trends in your performance over a longer time period by viewing the last 60 and 90 days of data. In order to adjust the time period of your data, navigate to the “time-period” drop down on the right-hand side of your screen.
Candidate Apply Date and Source
We received customer feedback that our users would find it helpful to view the date the candidate applied and the source they came from in more than one location. Previously this information was available only on the candidate report card tab.
In order to make this information easily accessible, we’ve added it to the documents tab, history, interviews, background checks and testing pages.
February 19, 2018
Creating Jobs with Multiple Locations
If you are cloning or editing a job with multiple locations, the job will be updated to the first location associated with it. This change was implemented to make our jobs compliant with our job board partners. If you have a job with multiple locations, be sure to create a new job with the different city and zip code.
January 30, 2018
An entry will now be added to the Candidate History view when a new hire has been synced to a payroll provider to give track when this event occurred.
January 23, 2018
Filtered Search Across Organizations
We fixed an issue where users in a parent organization authorized to view candidates across all locations were presented with the total organization database even if they were zoomed into a specific location. These zoomed users will now only see results relevant to the specific filtered location.
January 11, 2018
An entry will be added to the Candidate History when an Onboarding Process has been started, canceled, declined, and completed for a particular candidate for hiring managers to track when these events occurred