General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. differentiate between internal and open jobs.

It is difficult to tell when a job is posted as internal. In order to view if a job is internal(only viewed by our team in Hireology) or open(posted to job boards and our career site) we need to click on Jobs, click the title of the position, and view the status.

I'd like an easier way to view these positions please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notes button

Can you fix it so that the cursor automatically goes to the first position inside the notes text box? I can't tell you how many times I have started typing (literally hundreds of times) and nothing is happening. It seems like a natural thing...but to have to click on the notes icon and then click again inside the text box is a small, but very annoying and important thing! Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notification

When SMS is used there is no notification on Hireology that they texted back. We do get an email notification but having to go back and forth is extremely inconvenient. It would be better if a red dote showed next to the SMS button on the clients name so we can see they replied.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Candidate information to transfer from one job to the next

It would be great if when transferring a candidate to another open position all of the information from the previous position transferred with it. Or at least allow managers who do not have access to the previous job to see the details and activity from the previous job.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Locating Pre-Screen and Verification tools Post-Hire through Magnifying glass icon.

Specifically for AxisCare/ClearCare customers who have long applicaiton forms and have typically received specific data on their application form, giving these customers the ability to pull up data when they get audited through our platform...post-hire

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Editing the prescreen survey, unable to scroll through the questions currently in the survey.

When I am editing the prescreen survey I am only able to see the first few questions in the survey. I cannot scroll through all the questions. I have tried this in google chrome and in an incognito window in chrome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Insights Tab- Time Period

In the insights tab, when it comes to the time period...it clearly states you can sort the history for: 7, 30, 60, 90 days. If we are able to sort it from when the client came on board it would be easier if there is a button that says "since the beginning" or something of that nature. That way clients know they can measure it from the beginning instead of dragging the calendar back months and months backwards.

Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A customer integrates with Compli. They would like to implement this Compli or Sync option on their top nav bar so they can easily click it

A customer integrates with Compli. They would like to implement this Compli or Sync option on their top nav bar so they can easily see the tab, and click on it and sync their new hires. Now they have to click on the job, click hires, click the hires name and press sync (which hides at the bottom of the page)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automate interview reminders to Manager and Applicant. Send applicant reminder, along with location/map info of interview site.

Automate interview reminders to Manager and Applicant. Send applicant reminder, along with location/map info of interview site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Faster support for your users

Faster support for your users

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. remove templates we don't use

Can we please hide the templates we don't use in all areas of the system? Why do I need to see all the interview templates things that are not relevant to my company - please implement the KISS process and keep it simple!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hiring Steps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Automation & Scheduled Emails

Would love to have a customized template automatically send to new applicants. Schedule OR automate emails for interview reminders or other templates(Example first day emails)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Delayed Rejection Emails

I'm very diligent about reviewing my applicants and would like to be able to reject those that are unqualified immediately instead of waiting a few days to ensure I'm sending out rejection emails. It would be nice if I could reject them immediately to keep my queue clean but have the email go out 2-3 days afterwards.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. provide a contact phone number for paying clients who would like to be able to speak with a person when the purchased software appears to b

Been trying to utilize the function of personality testing offered with the hiring steps. Every time i try, the program locks up when I try to view the questionnaire. Long story short I haven't been able to post an add for quite a while, very frustrating and.....no one to help me :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More Options for Skills Test

I would like to see more options outside of the current offerings in Hireology for Skills Tests.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Verification Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multiple Reference Checks for the same candidate

I would like to be able to order more than one reference check on a candidate. If I order a reference check and we decide to not move forward with the candidate but then reconsider later on, I cannot order a second to start the process over.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Verification Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. All candidate data stored in Hireology - across large company

Everything is stored in hireology - across large company etc. We have multiples stores under an umbrella, I would like another store to be able to see my notes of a no-show, people who've lied on resumes, good scores, etc and vice versa if someone previously applied elsewhere and now I have them in my candidate bucket. Probably only want to store for 2 years though?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. add live chat

Live chat

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow for direct printing of resumes.

It's super annoying to have to click print then click on the document and then select print again. When you are going through dozens of resumes this gets old quickly.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mass email from advanced search screen

Email several candidates at once from candidate search screen.
    Currently you can only do this on the candidate screen. If I search for candidates via advanced search in order to pull all candidates tagged as "intern" for instance I have to note the candidates then go back to the candidate screen and scroll to find and check them in order to mass email them. Very time consuming and inefficient.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base