General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Verification Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add the ability to send mass dynamic email/SMS campaigns right out of the "Candidate" network tab.

This will allow users to send passive email/SMS campaigns without adding past applicants/candidates back to an open job. In home health care specifically, it is very common practice to reach out to past applicants on a mass basis. That doesn't mean they are an active applicant unless they respond and express interest. Adding them back to an open job not only skews data such as App-to-Hire %, but creates inefficiency in mass outreach.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add the ability to complete a "multiple" transferring candidates between jobs/location. Right now it's individual and it time consuming.

add the ability to complete a "multiple" transferring candidates between jobs/location. Right now it's individual and it time consuming. It could be an option to do this for multiple people on the get toolbar.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Automate interview reminders to Manager and Applicant. Send applicant reminder, along with location/map info of interview site.

Make it possible to print all Onboarding forms with one click, or with one link instead of having to individually open all forms and print each separately

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Post Hire  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. To Contact Customer Supoort

Post a phone number so we can contact support.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Post Hire  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have candidate history not attach to job applied for

So right now, if a candidate applies to multiple jobs, their "history" is only linked to specific jobs.

For example, Dan applies to both my Food Truck, and Stadium location. If I'm under the Food Truck ad, and I forward his info to the hiring manager for the Food Truck, it lists his history as "forward." But then if I'm under the Stadium location ad, and I click on Dan's history, it won't say I've ever forwarded his info, despite being the same candidate, and same history.

Worth looking into, especially for companies like mine with tons of job boards…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. fix prescreen surveys so they work more quickly.

fix prescreen surveys so they work more quickly. When you edit the prescreen surveys, it takes forever for the words that you're typing in to show up. Any edits at all are painful to make due to the length of time it takes to make any updates.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hiring Steps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. SHOW EMAIL HISTORY like SMS history is shown when you click on the SMS icon for a specific candidate.

SHOW EMAIL HISTORY like SMS history is shown when you click on the SMS icon for a specific candidate. You're given the opportunity to send another message or review the conversation thus far. This is helpful with cutting down click to get to candidate history.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. fix time to type when logging interviews

When logging interviews- there is a lag time between when I start typing and when the notes appear in the box. This is frustrating because time is of the essence when trying to take notes and I want my interviews to run smoother.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove Blind Posting Checkbox When Opening Up Jobs

Please can we delete the blind posting checkbox when the client goes to post a job? This functionality doesn't work at all. It doesn't make the post actually blind and actually ends up causing confusion among new and existing clients alike. During webinars and trainings, clients will ask about the blind posting checkbox which is almost a waste of time because it's an irrelevant and ill-advised feature that does not actually do anything when the box is checked. Even if it was relevant or advisable for clients to run blind posts, having a feature in the app that doesn't function…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reference the location in Job Status Update emails.

We have 18 locations listed within Hireology and when I handle all 18 of them. It would be helpful if Job Ad Status update emails included which location. Clicking on the "to view this job" link never brings me to the correct job because it brings me to the last job I've clicked on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change 'impressions' to phone screen, and 'elements' to in person

Change 'impressions' to phone screen, and 'elements' to in person. Right now, both of these terms to not resonate with the client. By changing it to straight forward terms makes it easy for everyone to be on the same page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hiring Steps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Create a way for standard email signatures to be automatically attached when responding to threads

Currently, you can only have an email signature automatically attached when you use a template. However, when responding to threads or sending ad-hoc emails, you cannot have a signature line auto-populate. Could there be a standard email signature in the company profile section perhaps?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Team Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Refresh jobs earlier

In my experience, job postings have about a 2 ½ or 3 week life. This is clearly playing out on Hireology. Our postings, after 3 weeks, are at the bottom of the pile and after 30 days are obsolete. I tested this theory by posting an ad that was at 3 weeks on Hireology as a new, unsponsored posting on Indeed and had 12 candidates in the first day. Please discuss with your team and let me know if it’s possible for us to change refresh time to 3 weeks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add each time a new person views a candidate to the history tab

Currently if a manager reviews an applicant, it will show the first person to view them but if that manager does not take an action (moving to candidate or inactive), the system will not log the next person to view the applicant. I need to be able to hold multiple managers accountable and this would be very useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add additional "advanced candidate search" filters like "Service", "Sales", "Job Applied".

Add additional "advanced candidate search" filters like "Service", "Sales", "Job Applied" (so we can see when a candidate has applied to multiple jobs). This would be useful when passively recruiting using our applicant database.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Since I have a law enforcement background that skewed my answer to a question, it is more complicated

One of the questions asked was do you follow a a task thoroughly or do you respond to several tasks. Not verbatim as to how it was worded I could not get back to question. Working in Law Enforcement you cannot focus on one case for the time you wish you could. The sad fact is as much as you wish you could another case comes along, and along and it is a rapid cycle. Honestly their were cases as someone that worked in Records I kept in my basket for years, how often was I able to go into…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base